Yeah Boy Yeah Boy

I think u spelled boi wrong tho. dank af

Ravitex responds:

Ye's male child

Xtrullor - Event Horizon (Novius Remix) Xtrullor - Event Horizon (Novius Remix)

Awsm man. Reminds of KOAN Sounds Dynasty kinda. You got some inspiration from them? Overall a lit remix!

Forever Forever

actually pretty damn good for ur first submission here! There are some obvious flaws like the drums and the mix and stuff. But ull all figure that out sooner or later. Overall quite a cool little song man!! Keep it up :3

J4mez responds:

Thanks! I'm still figuring out FL studio, but I'm trying to make some new drums and stuff. And yeah, the mixing wasn't too good.

FUTURE BASS WIP FUTURE BASS WIP

if u now get the mix right this will be a sicc af track! Keep it guys!! (followed cuz im really excited to see the endresult :D)

Zelgeon responds:

Thanks mate!

Time is a Fickle Thing - Instrumental Time is a Fickle Thing - Instrumental

Great! Nice Mix, nice composition and really well arranged. I get some Hans Zimmer vibes, very cinematic and emotional! Just great! U got urself a new fan for sure!!! ( I feel like this kind of genre doesnt get the appreciation it would deserve on here, keep it up!!)

Grandvision responds:

Thank you so much for such a kind comment and comparison to Hans Zimmer. I personally don't listen to his music, apart from his older works such as Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron. Thank you for following me, except some new stuff soon. This kind of music is definitely under appreciated in this day and age, but I don't blame people, other new fresh genres have kicked in that are popular and modern. Still you can make some great music with orchestration, these instruments have been around for centuries.

Sunrise Sunrise

Amazing. Barely anything to complain about in this one!!!

jjoon responds:

Thank you so much!!

Demon Machine Demon Machine

Enjoyable! The snare sounds a bit weird tbh. A weird sample or is it made by u? The drop could have been more in your face. Use some off beat pluck chords to make it fuller and use more cymbals. Other than that everything is pretty cool man. (the sound design is quite good but could need more postprocessing)

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thank you!
The snare... Well, if you're talking about the metal tone it has, that's because I took a metal "tink" sound and pitch shifted it way down. The "plastic" part of the snare is an edited Virtual Riot sample (I'm not just gonna throw it in as is, it would be a mess). And the stereo reverb part is some clap from a pack of trap samples I downloaded way back.
And I agree about the drop. It was kinda lame, but at least I didn't use a shit ton of Massive presets. I guess I could do better next time.
Your suggestions on the percussion and chords are something I will try. Thank you very much for the helpful review!

FirePowerX - Eliminator (Lovely Kitten Big Room Remix) FirePowerX - Eliminator (Lovely Kitten Big Room Remix)

hella cool remix. What i like most about this is that you combined big room with his DnB melody and chords and made a new thing out of it but still kept the main idea of his song. Congrats!

Thunderbeatz & Ethel - Alcohol (ft. iSH) (Viscerality Remix) Thunderbeatz & Ethel - Alcohol (ft. iSH) (Viscerality Remix)

cen I succ daddy?

VisceralSounds responds:

yeys :3

For A Lifetime For A Lifetime

Amazing. Truely Amazing. Competition for Hans Zimmer, eh?